In our latest DAWN Cast stream, Cathy Ngo and Dai Le discuss the recent events and new restrictions surrounding Coronavirus Pandemic, the impact it will have on our businesses and how we can look after each other, ourselves and our mental health in these testing times. We hope through DAWN we can provide a safe space for people to connect, reach out and leverage of our diverse range of experts, business owners and talent. Please don’t hesitate to reach out and ask for support. You can also partner with us and keynoteworthy, a platform that connects event organisers with diverse speakers.
- DAWN Cast Ep 21 ft Ngan Vu – Harmony day and mindfulness amid Coronavirus | COVID-19
- DAWN Cast Ep 20 ft Weh Yeoh – Why EMBRACING DOUBT makes you a better LEADER
- DAWN Cast Ep 19 ft Jenny Dinh – Be a healthier YOU
- DAWN Cast Ep 18 ft Paul McLean – Doing Business in ASIA
- DAWN Cast Ep 17 ft Raymond Tang – Be like WATER and remain HUMBLE