This weeks podcast feature the inspirational and humble Weh Yeoh, Co-Founder and CEO of Umbo, a social enterprise and online platform that connects allied health professionals to children in rural areas that would otherwise have limited access to speech pathology, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, psychology, enabling their inclusion in society.
In this podcast Weh shares his experience and perspective on helping people in Cambodia and why embracing fear and doubt makes you a better leader.
#podcast #leadership #disability
Find more about Umbo here:
- DAWN Cast Ep 22 – Mental Health and Wellbeing during Coronavirus Pandemic | COVID-19
- DAWN Cast Ep 21 ft Ngan Vu – Harmony day and mindfulness amid Coronavirus | COVID-19
- DAWN Cast Ep 19 ft Jenny Dinh – Be a healthier YOU
- DAWN Cast Ep 18 ft Paul McLean – Doing Business in ASIA
- DAWN Cast Ep 17 ft Raymond Tang – Be like WATER and remain HUMBLE